lundi, juin 14, 2010

AND THE LADIES WATCH 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP



Sorry, I could not resist.

I genuinely love football. I keep up with EPL, EURO CUP and stay up late for World Cup. I admire Sir Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho and yes, Kevin Keegan for their passion and understand why Thaksin and now, Tony Fernandez want to own a football club in England.

But I must admit, it is so easy to love football even just to watch footballers in top physic letting themselves go, displaying all that virile strength and a full range of emotions you don't normally get to see otherwise.

For MSN's list of hot World Cup stars, check out this link.

No, I can't be bothered to check up images. Well, maybe Cristiano Ronaldo. And Socceroo Tim Cahill - red card or no red card. And that hot midfielder and potential playmaker in Zidane's footsteps from France- Yoann Gourcuff.

Calling all cougars!

4 commentaires:

Cat-from-Sydney a dit…

Aunty Ninot,
My Mama said watch out for that cute Argentinian Messi! har har har *evil laughs*

ninotaziz a dit…

Darling,

He is on my list but not top three!
Har Har Har *More evil laughs*

remgold a dit…

maam,
bukan pompuan saja suka nonton jantan hensome. saya pun suka nonton mereka.
and then i say - hey that hensome guy looks exactly like me - err like 30yrs ago.
sian saya dah nyanyok :-)

ninotaziz a dit…

Sir Remgold...
Welcome to the club. At least tak malu sangat...

Related Posts with Thumbnails