mercredi, septembre 29, 2010

Interview with Poets United by Robert Lloyd


Photo taken on one of the happiest day of the writer's life.

Have you ever met a person, where after no more than 10 minutes, you have complete adoration and respect for them? I recently did when I took the time to sit down and shape my most recent interview. This week for our The Life of a Poet Interview I was lucky to have a wonderful back forth exchange with Zalina Abdul Aziz, known to us at Poets United as Ninot Aziz.

For full interview, click here.

3 commentaires:

Al-Manar a dit…

NINITAZIZ,

I knew it
I just knew it
I could not be wrong
How could an old man be wrong?

That interview tells everything I had wanted to know all along but never knew how.

Pakcik

Al-Manar a dit…

I am sorry - I meant NINOTAZIZ

Anonyme a dit…

Lovely interview - you come across so naturally

Related Posts with Thumbnails