samedi, janvier 16, 2016

A BEAUTIFUL DAY

 
 
Performance by Irani, Ilena and Ikesha
in the Dance Drama Production by Tunas Tari.
 
Ikesha

Ilena

Irani
 
Life's simple pleasures.
 
TREASURES.
 
 


4 commentaires:

Sherry Blue Sky a dit…

Yes, treasures....your daughters are so talented - like their mom!

Sir Pök Déng a dit…

I don't dance much except during my silat performances years ago. It's a warrior dance moved by the heart of a young man; so its paces were energetic but lack of artistic value, un-poetic, adat and adab, and meaningless. It was a weird combination of stale movements some over-confident young silat players would throw into their silat dance ensemble. I realize this now and yes, I would not try to show my move in any silat pengantin. It is horrible.

ninotaziz a dit…

Aahhh, but I am sure the girls loved it Sir Pok Deng.

Brian Miller a dit…

good on you for taking the breaks when you need it...

and lovely on the dance...my wife was a dancer for 18 years so i have a rather deep appreciation of dance...

Related Posts with Thumbnails